Ingredients: apples, apple cider, calvados, sugar, brown sugar, lemon, salt, water
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Enjoy within 1 year of date on lid label.
So many ways to use it!
- Spread on current scones with a little butter or clotted cream
- Stir into oatmeal, yogurt or cottage cheese
- Topping for pancakes & waffles
- Warm it up a little and spoon over ice cream
- Swirl into cake batter right before baking
- Serve with pork, chicken or turkey – as a glaze towards the end of cooking (so it doesn’t burn)
- Cheese & charcuterie boards
- Grilled cheese! Pair with either brie or cheddar or gouda
- PB & Apple Butter (instead of PB & J)
- Dessert pizza sauce. Use toppings like blue cheese, toasted pecans, bacon, apple
- Stir into mashed sweet potatoes or butternut squash soup
There are no reviews yet.