Ingredients: blueberries, sugar, earl grey tea, pectin, lemon, orange
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Enjoy within 1 year.
A Few Uses:
- Stir into plain or vanilla yogurt
- Slather on a good British scone or English muffin
- Swirl into ice cream
- Serve as a topping for lemon cheesecake
- Serve over pancakes
- Thin with a little water and toss in some fresh blueberries (or other berry) and spoon over slices of pound cake
- Swirl a bit with frosting & frost a cake or cupcakes
There are no reviews yet.