Ingredients: oranges, sugar, lemon, water
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Enjoy within 1 year.
A Few Uses:
- Use to make a salad dressing
- Add to cocktails
- 2 words: Orange Chicken
- Make Marmalade Tea Cakes
- Swirl into brownie batter
- Jazz up your morning oatmeal or granola with a dollop of marmalade
- Toss with warm roasted veggies
- Filling for chocolate cake
- Make a dipping sauce for pot stickers
- Glaze for grilled tofu, seafood, and chicken
- Spread on English muffins and scones
- Marmalade Butter – mix 8 Tbsp butter with 1/2 cup marmalade until well blended.
There are no reviews yet.