Ingredients: raspberries, sugar, apple, lemon.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Enjoy within 1 year.
A Few Uses:
- Great on toast, biscuits and English muffins
- Add to your smoothie with yogurt and fresh fruit
- Stir into yogurt
- Make a salad dressing
- Serve over chocolate ice cream
- Jam thumbprint cookies with lemon or chocolate cookie dough
- Swirled into fresh churned ice cream
- Use to top or fill crepes
- Jazz up some oatmeal or a granola parfait
- Good ol’ PB&J
- Fill between cake layers
- Dress a fruit salad by combining this jam with a bit of fresh lemon or lime juice and a dab of local honey
- Fill macarons
- Core and fill cupcakes with jam before frosting for a surprise hit of goodness
- Stir into lemonade or sparkling water for a quick refreshing drink
- Stuffed french toast
- Warm up, strain seeds out of jam and glaze a fruit tart to make it shine.