Ingredients: strawberries, sugar, apple, lemon.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Enjoy within 1 year.
A Few Uses:
- Great on toast or on a bagel with a little cream cheese
- Add to your morning smoothies
- Stir into yogurt
- Stir into lemonade or sparkling water for a refreshing beverage
- Jam thumbprint cookies – use vanilla, chocolate or cinnamon cookie dough
- Swirl into fresh or soft ice cream or serve over top
- Serve with or fill crepes
- Jazz up some oatmeal, a granola parfait or cottage cheese
- Good ol’ PB&J – a classic pair for a reason!
- Fill between cake layers – I personally love to pair this jam with chocolate cake
- Fill macarons – pipe a thin edge of buttercream on the bottom of one macaron shell, fill the center with jam, and press the second shell on top
- Stuffed french toast
- Core and fill cupcakes before frosting them for a surprise hit of goodness
- Toss with some sliced fresh strawberries for a quick Strawberry Shortcake filling
- Donut filling!
There are no reviews yet.