Ingredients: blueberries, sugar, pectin, lemon…that’s it!
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Enjoy within 1 year.
A Few Uses:
- Stir into lemonade or sparkling water
- Jam thumbprint cookies
- Swirl into softened ice cream
- Add to smoothies
- Fill macarons or sandwich cookies
- Stir into pancake batter
- Toss with fresh berries & pile atop an angel food cake or a pavlova with whipped cream for a quick fresh summer dessert
- Add to homemade salad dressing
- Cocktail mixer
- Swirl some with frosting & frost a cake or cupcakes
- Donut filling!
Jana D –
Decisions, decisions 🤔 couldn’t decide between blueberry with a hint of lemon or cherry with a hint of lime…so had both 🤣 Seriously though, these are SO good! A big shout out to the Periodyc Baker
! You’ll definitely want to try her small batch jams, preserves and marmalades.