Ingredients: sweet cherries, sugar, pectin, lime.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Enjoy within 1 year.
A Few Uses:
- Great on toast
- Add to smoothies
- Stir into yogurt
- Spoon over ice cream
- Use with or in crepes
- Jazz up some oatmeal or granola parfait
- Delicious in Cherry Streusel Bars
- Use as a short cut making mini cherry pies/hand pies
- Use to fill Cherry Icebox Ribbon cookies
- Fill between cake layers
- Pair with cheesecake
- Great on a cheese board with salty almonds and soft cheeses
- Wrap up in some phyllo or puff pastry with brie for a tasty (& easy) appetizer of baked brie
Jana D –
Decisions, decisions 🤔 couldn’t decide between blueberry with a hint of lemon or cherry with a hint of lime…so had both 🤣 Seriously though, these are SO good! A big shout out to the Periodyc Baker
! You’ll definitely want to try her small batch jams, preserves and marmalades.