Ingredients: raspberries, sugar, chocolate, apple, lemon.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Enjoy within 1 year.
A Few Uses:
- Great on toast, biscuits and English muffins
- Stir into yogurt
- Serve over ice cream
- Jam thumbprint cookies
- Swirled into fresh churned ice cream
- Use to top or fill crepes
- Jazz up some oatmeal or a granola parfait
- Good ol’ PB&J
- Fill between cake layers
- Dress a fruit salad by combining this jam with a bit of fresh lemon or lime juice and a dab of local honey
- Fill macarons
- Core and fill cupcakes with jam before frosting for a surprise hit of goodness
- Stuffed french toast